Employee Engagement at the Core
There’s a multitude of HR solutions that can have some measure of influence on employee engagement, but you probably never considered that your core HR system is where you should start. We did. In fact, we put employee engagement at the center of our solutions.
Vibe HCM solves for the dual mandate of HR, taking care of the administrative functions that overwhelm HR professionals and freeing them up to focus on more-strategic imperatives that drive business results, such as talent acquisition, employee engagement, and talent management.
Here are some of the key differentiators that set Vibe HCM apart:
Easy-to-use solution that leads to a great employee experience, drives adoption and ROI0% Adoption Rate
- One integrated solution that uniquely combines communications, social, HR processes, talent management, analytics, and real-time askHR functionality
- Ability to highly personalize and brand your employee experience to your business units, communications, programs, and process workflows
- Talent management integrated directly into your core HR platform — resulting in lower cost per employee compared with siloed systems for talent and core HR
- Industry-acclaimed new-employee onboarding suite drives time to productivity for new hires and effective socialization into your organization — which was named one of HR Tech’s Awesome New Technologies for HR.
- Global support for all of your employees in one system
- Embedded HR analytics in the hands of your decision-makers
- Flexible deployment model — replace or augment your existing systems; select what modules you want based on your priorities and your timeline
One Analyst’s Take on Vibe HCM
A Brandon Hall Group analyst report, evaluating Vibe HCM, “may soon emerge as a leader in the space” for focusing on “driving systems of engagement.”
“Usually when I see a solution provider dubbing their product “HCM 2.0,” I’m tempted to write them off as just another drop in the bucket. But with the folks at Vibe HCM, it was immediately apparent that they were actually onto something … they’re focused on driving systems of engagement.
“They do this in three key ways:
- Drive Efficiency
- Leverage Talent
- Foster Engagement
“They have a full talent platform, including talent acquisition, HRMS, and talent management — each powered by social technology, as well as talent analytics and reporting. Many solution providers in HCM are trying to accomplish the same thing, and few (if any) have succeeded. But with Vibe HCM, I think they may be onto something.”
Case Studies: Vibe HCM Engages Employees
California Pizza Kitchen Case Study
California Pizza Kitchen needed a unified online platform to further empower and engage their dynamic, vibrant culture, while at the same time driving new efficiencies in the organization and communicating operational aspects of their business.Read Case Study
The Business Need
California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) needed a unified online platform to further empower and engage its dynamic, vibrant culture, while at the same time driving new efficiencies in the organization and communicating operational aspects of their business. In particular, CPK was looking for a solution that would connect all employees from all locations to network, create and share ideas, get involved in the company and the community, and inspire and applaud one another. Further, CPK needed a one-stop shop for employees and managers to quickly and easily access personalized resources, content, and transactions.
- Provide a means to leverage and grow its already thriving corporate culture, encourage deeper connections, and spur further participation and knowledge sharing
- Connect employees across all locations to personalized content and resources specific to both the organization and each employee’s particular location
- Drive efficiencies by automating and streamlining HR processes
CPK deployed Calibrate, a visually stunning yet robust destination point for all employees. The highly branded and easy-to-navigate site allows CPK’s employees to share their passion for the organization and connect with one another. Calibrate is home to vibrant discussion communities; idea boards; rich employee profiles; fresh content such as a CEO blog, videos, photos, local store information, recipes, and the newest menu items and ideas; manager tools; and much more.
- askHR real-time decision support
- Communications and content
- Compensation management
- Online pay statements
- Performance management
- Social communities
- Vibe HCM mobile app
- Global — connects all employees
- Personalized to individuals and locations
- Interactive and highly social
Over 12 months:
- 7 million minutes spent on Calibrate
- 12,000 pieces of content shared
- 3.7 million page visits
DeVry Education Group
Find out how DeVry Education Group provided an environment to engage its entire enterprise, unify disparate systems, and leverage the benefits of HR automation.Read Case Study
The Business Need
DeVry Education Group is one of the largest private sector education companies in the world. With over 20,000 employees in locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, DeVry Education Group has expanded and transformed in part through acquisitions.
Some challenges the organization was experiencing included:
- Multiple technology platforms
- Disconnected systems
- Inconsistent and manual processes
- Repeated data entry in multiple places
- Inability to gather timely, cross-functional information
- “Best guess” decision-making
- Lack of affinity to the DeVry Education Group brand
- No centralized communications or collaboration platform
- Inconsistent HR services across divisions and locations
- Provide a unified environment for all DeVry Education Group employees — a common destination point regardless of business unit, location, geography, or technology systems — that would engage the entire enterprise and enable employees to connect and foster relationships with others outside of their primary location.
- Successfully unify disparate systems.
- With the achievement of strong engagement levels, drive significant productivity gains through the automation of human resource work processes.
DeVry Education Group needed a flexible technology platform to accommodate its unique work processes, employee communications, and social collaboration while supporting a centralized HR service delivery model. It selected Vibe HCM as its global workforce portal. The result was the creation of The DeVry Education Group Commons — the global employee portal for DeVry Education Group.
- Personalized communications intranet
- Social collaboration
- askHR shared services
- Preboarding and onboarding
- HR management
- Talent management
- Workforce insight
The Bottom Line
Launch was very successful with strong adoption attained from day one.
Employees are now connecting with peers, accessing askHR live chat, browsing company information, completing transactions, and viewing a wide range of metrics, all in real time. The system is global, connecting all employees while integrating 11 systems through the Vibe HCM platform. Sample metrics:
- 100 percent paperless onboarding
- Over 92 percent employee satisfaction
- $2 million in annual savings
Annual transaction metrics:
- 1 million employee logins
- 100,000 transactions
- 250,000 report views
- 72,000 total reward statement views
- 8,500 endorsements
Shaw Communications Inc.
Shaw Central provides an engaging destination point for employee communications, social collaboration, and self-service across the company in the employee’s language of choice.Read Case Study
The Business Need
Shaw wanted to unify communications, spur internal dialogue, and automate transactions across its dispersed bilingual employee population. In the past, it had provided employees with communications through various intranet-type portals; however, there was no one place they could call home, and the portals did not sustain extended periods of continued use. Furthermore, they did not have employee self-service automation in place. Shaw wanted to provide an online engagement hub to:
- Promote the core values of the company
- Increase awareness of current programs and products
- Increase engagement and grassroots collaboration
- Drive increased satisfaction and productivity through automation
- Collapse multiple intranets into one
- Create an engaging, collaborative, social destination point
- Drive awareness of new promotions and product launches
- Increase revenue through internal sales referral programs
- Drive efficiency through automated transactions and processes
The solution to Shaw's needs was the deployment of Shaw Central — an engaging destination point for employee communications, social collaboration, and employee self-service. It’s available 24/7 across the company in the employee's language of choice (English or French).
- Personalized, engaging communications intranet
- Single sign-on with Shaw internal network
- Bidirectional interface with payroll system
- Employee and manager resources portals
- “Our Voice” social collaboration platform
- Employee profiles, set up the “My Hub”
- Employee self-service
- On-demand employment verification letters
- Four times traffic increase within two months of launch
- 12-month averages:
- 2,908,875 unique logins
- 475,616 pay statements
- 10,522 ESS transactions
- 4,458 letters of employment
- “Our Voice” three-month averages:
- 47,898 community visits
- 3,330 internal sales referrals
- 2,602 community contributions